- February 23, 2018
- Posted by: admin
.NET Software Engineer is responsible for hands-on development of the Travel Infrastructure Software to ensure the delivery of high-quality, robust, and scalable infrastructure software solutions. This role focuses on the development of .NET application using the latest .NET/web technologies.
Note: This position needs to be Beirut based.
- Responsible for the development and automation of infrastructure software/tools
- Investigates, analyzes, and resolves problems with application programs
- Reviews functional specifications to ensure solution is technically sound
- Translates functional specifications into technical specifications. Codes and tests work according to standards
- Consistently completes work within estimated timeframes
- Maintains a high standard of quality for all deliverables
- Performs specification and code reviews to ensure that solutions are appropriate and that standards are being followed
- Ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams at all levels
- Provide technical guidance to the development team of agile software developers to create, maintain, and enhance diverse software systems
- Help drive adoption of core technologies, architectural guidelines and standards
- Help drive software development best practices from technology selection and workflow to coding standards
- Help accelerate adoption of standards and new technologies
- Ensure all software development is managed under version control and release management
- Experienced with code branching and the establishment of multiple environments spanning development, test, user acceptance test, production, and production fix
- Interacts with other team members for assistance and provides project report information and/or reports to management
- Ability to shift focus, adapting to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high-pressure situations
- A minimum of 2+ years of prior experience as a software developer/engineer
- Knowledge of data structures, databases, algorithms and asynchronous architectures
- Experience with DevOps and software development tools such as JIRA, BitBucket, GIT, Confluence and Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc.
- Experience in at least one dynamic language (AngularJS, ReacJS, etc.)
- Experience in Web Development
- Experience in Microsoft SQL and relational databases
- Experience of middleware and SOA Technologies, specifically experience in developing RESTful and/or SOAP services and micro-services.
- Experience with .NET 4.6 (ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, etc.)
- Experience using Design Patterns.
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
- Ability to dive in, understand the business, and the needs of internal and external customers
- Detail oriented with a passion for Quality
- Strong knowledge with iterative SDLC processes such as Agile SCRUM.
- Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and concurrency patterns
- Good understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (hardware, networking, virtualization, Cloud, AWS, SaltStack, Docker, etc.)
- Knowledge Release Management and Configuration Management
- Knowledge of server and network capabilities and configurations
- Bachelor of Science